Tribal Travel Pty Ltd is committed to protect the privacy of all information that we may request and is submitted to us as part of our business dealings.
Those business dealings may include but no be limited to:
- Ticketing, or enquiry as to ticketing, and reservations
- Providing travel information upon request
- Providing operator and product information as agreed
- Survey Information
Information may include details from suppliers and customers, including but not limited to, name, address, email address, telephone numbers, financial information and other information that may be requested and/or provided from time to time.
The information obtained is used to provide travel products and services to Tribal Travel customers. The information may also be used for other related purposes such as:
- Identification of fraud or error
- As required by travel industry rules and regulations
- Internal accounting and management requirements
- To allow us to keep in touch with suppliers and customers regarding new ideas for leisure travel or to assist with travel market research.
The information provided to Tribal Travel by suppliers and customers may be disclosed to third parties only as is permitted by law.
To facilitate our service it is often necessary to provide information to other parties (both in Australia and overseas) involved in our customers travel arrangements especially when we are acting as an agent for that party. These other parties will have legal restrictions placed upon them as we have to protect information although we cannot guarantee their behaviour.